Configuration Analyst (EZ-CAP/EZ CARE)
People. Passion. Purpose.
At P3 Health Partners, our promise is to guide our communities to better health, unburden clinicians, align incentives and engage patients.
We are a physician-led organization relentless in our mission to overcome all obstacles by positively disrupting the business of health care, transforming it from sickness care into wellness guidance.
We are looking for a Configuration Analyst. If you are passionate about your work; eager to have fun; and motivated to be part of a fast-growing organization in Las Vegas, Nevada, then you should consider joining our team.
The Configuration Analyst is responsible is responsible for the configuration and data maintenance of the EZ-Suite processing system (Citra Health). The position is accountable for the accuracy and quality of the claims payment processing and prior authorization systems set up. The Configuration Analyst will be required to engage in configuration, administration, implementation / installation, troubleshooting, and mapping. This position requires advanced coordination, communication, and analytical skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or computer-related field preferred
- 3+ years of working around claims implementation and analysis and/or claims configuration experience in any one of these areas: Provider/Provider Contracting, Clinical Benefits, Enrollment and Billing
- 3+ years of Healthcare experience
- 2+ years configuration experience using one or more of the following claims processing systems – AMISYS, Diamond, FACETS, EZ-CARE, EZ-CAP, IDX or equivalent systems
- 2+ years of experience with the Systems Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preferred
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define, develop and document business requirements to ensure clients' needs are captured and delivered
- Direct quality assurance and user acceptance testing by writing test plans and managing the execution of testing
- Lead system and/or configuration design activities including direct management of project team members
- Participate in design sessions
- Participate in test development and execution activities
- Provide configuration thought leadership to organization
- Ensure that all configuration documentation is prepared, reviewed, and approved
- Create effective written and oral communication materials that summarize findings and support fact-based recommendations
- Perform project management duties including the creation of status reports, work plans and presentations to client leadership
- Provide claims CMS updates and implement changes as necessary
- Manage product upgrade and perform related lifecycle management activities
- Provide technical solutions to business requirements, with a deep understanding CITRA (EZ-CAP) application infrastructure
- Perform root cause analysis and offer solutions and quality improvements