Senior Data Warehouse Developer
People. Passion. Purpose.
At P3 Health Partners, our promise is to guide our communities to better health, unburden clinicians, align incentives and engage patients.
We are a physician-led organization relentless in our mission to overcome all obstacles by positively disrupting the business of health care, transforming it from sickness care into wellness guidance.
We are looking for a Senior Data Warehouse Developer. If you are passionate about your work; eager to have fun; and motivated to be part of a fast-growing organization in Las Vegas, Nevada, then you should consider joining our team.
The Senior Data Warehouse Developer works closely with Healthcare Analytics staff to build, manage and support the enterprise Data Warehouse that feeds the cubes and views to the reports that help support clinical, financial and operational business processes and objectives. The incumbent demonstrates detailed level data warehouse understanding and is responsible for the creation and support of ETL, data marts, databases, reports and complex SQL. The Senior Developer will work with customers, employees and vendors to design and develop data warehouse structures that support reporting and analytical needs.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or related Business Information Systems field.
- Master's degree strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of Data Warehousing experience, including data modeling, ETL and data integration.
- 5+ years of experience with the Microsoft Platform, including SQL Servicer and SSIS as well as data modeling and other ETL tools.
- Must be experienced building standard data mappings with data quality, integrity and veracity at focal point.
- 3+ years of experience with business intelligence and decision supports tools and concepts.
- Proven experience with relational database systems required, with preference given to SQL Server 2014 and/or 2016.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) experience preferred.
- Understanding of Azure and cloud computing is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C#, VBScript and ASP.NET considered a plus.
- Understanding of health care terminology and knowledge/experience with some or all of the following: provider data, claims data, pharmacy data, lab data and enrollment data.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of database structures including the creation and support of complex views, stored procedures and/or packages.
- Ability to analyze complex data structures with minimal direction.
- Automate data imports and extracts to key vendors and business partners.
- Strong aptitude for quickly troubleshooting and identifying the cause of questionable results within extracts and reports.
- Ability to efficiently research, design and build solutions to technical data challenges.
- Must be able to extract in a fast moving team environment with a proven ability to take ownership over projects and complete them in a timely manner.
- High comfort level working on multiple simultaneous assignments and dealing with assignment prioritization changes.
- Good employee, client and vendor relations a must.