People. Passion. Purpose.
At P3 Health Partners, our promise is to guide our communities to better health, unburden clinicians, align incentives and engage patients.
We are a physician-led organization relentless in our mission to overcome all obstacles by positively disrupting the business of health care, transforming it from sickness care into wellness guidance.
We are looking for a Referrals Coordinator. If you are passionate about your work; eager to have fun; and motivated to be part of a fast-growing organization in Las Vegas, Nevada, then you should consider joining our team.
This position will serve as the liaison between patients, providers and other facilities involved in the referral process. Will coordinate referrals for patients to ensure all referrals are processed and authorized in a timely manner
Education and Experience:
1 – 2 years medical office experience preferred
Experience with Athena, EMR/EHR systems preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong attention to detail and concern for completing tasks correctly and efficiently.
Ability to prioritize responsibilities according to urgency and importance.
Knowledge of insurance verification process, insurance requirements and required provider documentation.
Knowledge of specific insurances requirements and documentation required by providers.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible with change.
Must be focused on patient care.
Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Schedules and coordinates internal and external patient referral appointments with internal/external specialty providers.
- Ensure complete and accurate demographic and insurance information has been entered into the patient's record.
- Complete referrals, making certain all necessary information is provided in order for the referral to be processed.
- Track referrals and follow-up accordingly until the referrals are processed.
- Review details and expectations regarding the referrals with patients.
- Assist patients in problem solving potential issues related to the referral process, health care system, financial or social barriers.
- Be the system navigator and point of contact for patient and families.