Healthcare Economics Senior Analyst
At P3 Health Partners, our promise is to guide our communities to better health, unburden clinicians, align incentives and engage patients.
We are aphysician-led organization relentless in our mission to overcome all obstacles by positively disrupting the business of health care, transforming it from sickness care into wellness guidance.
We are lookingfor a Healthcare Economics Senior Analyst. If you are passionate about your work; eager to have fun; and motivated to be part of a fast-growing organization in Las Vegas, Nevada, then you should consider joining our team.
The Healthcare Economics Sr. Analyst provides value-added analysis of population healthcare medical and pharmacy data. The incumbent demonstrates business and data understanding; provides advanced comprehensive reporting of healthcare data, statistical analysis, including predictive analytics, data manipulation, interpretation, presentation, and recommendations on specific courses of action. The Senior Analyst is responsible to design and develop reports and analyze data to measure clinical outcomes, network performance and methodology levers. You will investigate key business problems through quantitative analyses of utilization and health care costs data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics or Health care-related field required.
- Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a healthcare analytic role demonstrating the ability to provide value-add analysis to compiled data. Understanding of health care terminology and knowledgeable/experienced with some or all of the following: provider data, claims data, pharmacy data, lab data, and enrollment data.
- 5+ years of experience with Business Intelligence tools preferred.
- 5+ years of experience creating stored procedures and functions preferred.
- Experience with Risk Adjustment methodologies; such as CMS HCCs, or similar strongly preferred.
- Strong aptitude for quickly troubleshooting and identifying the cause of questionable results within extracts and reports.
- Demonstrated business analyst experience; communicating effectively with business clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Possesses outstanding oral and written communication skills.