Clinic Practice Manager
People. Passion. Purpose.
At P3 Health Partners, our promise is to guide our communities to better health, unburden clinicians, align incentives and engage patients.
We are a physician-led organization relentless in our mission to overcome all obstacles by positively disrupting the business of health care, transforming it from sickness care into wellness guidance.
We are looking for a Clinic Practice Manager. If you are passionate about your work; eager to have fun; and motivated to be part of a fast-growing organization in Las Vegas, Nevada, then you should consider joining our team.
The Clinic Practice Manager (PM) is an exempt, management position responsible for successfully leading and directing operations of a medical practice. This position will work collaboratively with the Lead Clinician in a dyad relationship to ensure the practice is able to meet patient needs and meet the patient experience, quality and financial objectives of the practice. The PM will ensure the clinic offers a safe, welcoming environment and one which processes are properly executed in a timely fashion. The PM is responsible for ensuring a positive patient experience and is responsible for ensuring the clinic runs efficiently and operations are cost efficient, utilizing the best practices found within Operations Excellence Manual (OEM).
Minimum Position Requirements
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED required, with evidence of continuing education in health care management.
- BA/BS in business or health care management or medical related program preferred.
- 7 plus year's management,including 5 years management experience in health care organization.
- Familiarity with Athena, HCC coding, Global Risk and Population Health a plus.
- Experience in healthcare management within a global risk environment.
- CMPE credential and LEAN certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to select, lead, coach, counsel, supervise, evaluate and reward staff to build strong teams and to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Excellent management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to independently prioritize/organize follow-through of detailed work and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, manage and complete projects and tasks in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated patient experience success.
- Analytical skills with ability to develop and implement the operating budget.
- Quality management to include: KPI’s, HEDIS and other key quality measures.
- Compliance management to include: OSHA, CLIA, HIPAA and risk programs.
- Office (facility) Maintenance to ensure and safe, clean and inviting environment.